Design and functionality in perfection
This material in modern product technology creates transparent buildings and rooms. Processed into heat-insulating glass using high-tech processes, it combines a rough exterior with a comfortable interior climate, with perfect transparency. Refined glass is used with various functional layers, build-ups and tempering processes. This makes format sizes possible that create all-glass façades and at the same time brilliantly fulfil the building physics requirements for light, temperature, humidity and sound.
In this way
- highly transparent walls and rooms through the use of modern thermal insulation glass
- airy lightweight structures such as canopies, railings and floors through the use of suitable laminated safety glass
- unique design and artistic objects through countless finishing options such as enamel and screen printing.
- durable, robust and 100% recyclable
- chemically stable and permanently retains its optical surface properties
In combination with the materials aluminium, steel and stainless steel, the advantages of each material come into their own in our complete structures.
Glass-only systems and office partition walls