Solar roof from UNIMET
Photovoltaic applications on roofs have been well-established solutions for generating renewable energy for years. In the end, the noble energy is electricity. The way there is often aesthetically unpleasing. Probably one reason why architects are reluctant to consider this ingenious technology.
UNIMET is once again taking a different approach. Solar architecture is not limited to the façade. Visually appealing solutions can also be created in the roof area, which not only perform excellently, but also give lasting pleasure to the building owners.
The key component is the object-related and customised PV module. This, preferably used in the long-life version of the glass-glass module, allows dimensions of up to almost 5 m in length. Glass optics and cell background as well as cell spacing can be designed flexibly.
We work together with proven experts in the field of special module production. Direct and fast communication is essential for solid and professional planning.
Our PV solutions can of course be combined with any other system technology, including the use of storage batteries.
Advantages at a glance
- Independent, own energy generation
- Attractive appearance due to building integration
- Flexible dimensions
- Freedom in module design in terms of dimensions and appearance
- Integrated and invisible cabling
- Largely independent of other system technology
- Ensures compliance with building physics requirements
- Designed for durability
Areas of application
- Any pitch, monopitch and hip roofs
- Single-family homes, multi-family homes, commercial buildings
The energy payback time of PV systems is approx. 1 year. With runtimes of 25 years and longer, harvest factors greater than 25 are achieved!